Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Disaster Please Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You are essentially looking for ammunition. If somebody was there while works we’re carried out I plain do not believe that no one looked at the progress. If you have a scope no sensible tradesman will deviate from it as there could be serious ramifications

You are essentially looking for ammunition. If somebody was there while works we’re carried out I plain do not believe that no one looked at the progress. If you have a scope no sensible tradesman will deviate from it as there could be serious ramifications
True but I as well as you and probably most plumbers on here will have, at some point seen the level of stupidity that so called tradesmen are capable of. But at the same time I do agree and find it difficult to believe that her husband did not look at the install before tiling. There is no way that looking at his he thought it would be fine. Either that or he did but is playing stupid so his wife doesn't blame him.

True but I as well as you and probably most plumbers on here will have, at some point seen the level of stupidity that so called tradesmen are capable of. But at the same time I do agree and find it difficult to believe that her husband did not look at the install before tiling. There is no way that looking at his he thought it would be fine. Either that or he did but is playing stupid so his wife doesn't blame him.
I think that’s more likely

It looks like a nice install as someone else pointed out the cheapest option would be change shower door round.

This certainly doesn’t look like a cheap job. I can never understand why trades or customers entertain starting a job without a decent schedule of works/work pack. It protects both parties and prevents situations like this.

Why would any Plumber think that was a good place for the shower controls!!
Absolute muppet!
What was the reason for not putting them in the shower?

That’s what a lot of people do have them by the door but that’s a bit silly

Reply to Bathroom Disaster Please Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock