Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Disaster Please Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You are essentially looking for ammunition. If somebody was there while works we’re carried out I plain do not believe that no one looked at the progress. If you have a scope no sensible tradesman will deviate from it as there could be serious ramifications

You are essentially looking for ammunition. If somebody was there while works we’re carried out I plain do not believe that no one looked at the progress. If you have a scope no sensible tradesman will deviate from it as there could be serious ramifications
True but I as well as you and probably most plumbers on here will have, at some point seen the level of stupidity that so called tradesmen are capable of. But at the same time I do agree and find it difficult to believe that her husband did not look at the install before tiling. There is no way that looking at his he thought it would be fine. Either that or he did but is playing stupid so his wife doesn't blame him.

True but I as well as you and probably most plumbers on here will have, at some point seen the level of stupidity that so called tradesmen are capable of. But at the same time I do agree and find it difficult to believe that her husband did not look at the install before tiling. There is no way that looking at his he thought it would be fine. Either that or he did but is playing stupid so his wife doesn't blame him.
I think that’s more likely

This certainly doesn’t look like a cheap job. I can never understand why trades or customers entertain starting a job without a decent schedule of works/work pack. It protects both parties and prevents situations like this.

Why would any Plumber think that was a good place for the shower controls!!
Absolute muppet!
What was the reason for not putting them in the shower?

Reply to Bathroom Disaster Please Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the Thermostatic Shower Valve changed and everything was working again. However a few days later, both hot and cold no longer works for the bath and the hot...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock