Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Bath tap manufacturer in the Valves & Taps area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcsmith

    mcsmith New Member

    We need to replace the cartridges in our bath mixer tap and we are struggling to identity the manufacturer. There's a flattened C logo on the tap handle (picture attached). Can anyone help ? 2016-09-23 09.00.50.jpg
  2. snowhead

    snowhead Well-Known Member

  3. Chalked

    Chalked Plumber GSR

    That page of inserts just clarifies how hard it is these days to get the correct insert!
    It's a real problem with Chinese unbranded stuff. Most quality manufacturers print a name on.

    The only way for the poster is to take the insert out, measure the size of the spindle, count the splines and measure the height from the top of the tap.
Similar Threads - Bath manufacturer Forum Date
Soil stack question for new bathroom Plumbing Forum Dec 31, 2017
Bath water bubbling up through downstairs WC Plumbing Forum Dec 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.