Search the forum,

Discuss Balcony flue kit across a passgeway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good afternoon,
Is it possible to run a flue balcony kit across a public passageway. And if so what would the minimum height be.

Have a gloworm ultracom 30xi that was on a twin flue (no longer) available.

Thanks
Martin

Need pics on the public passage way

Why not keep the twin flue eg install a new twin flue

Baxi
Viessmann
And one I can’t remember atm

These all do twin flue systems

Is this to be fixed under a balcony or run across free air?
When you say Public, is that part of access to flat complex or just a general walkway?

Sketch or photo may be handy.

Need pics on the public passage way

Why not keep the twin flue eg install a new twin flue

Baxi
Viessmann
And one I can’t remember atm

These all do twin flue systems

Baxi don’t do it anymore, doesn’t meet the efficiency targets our rep said, Keston are the only ones now, which is basically an ideal logic+

Baxi don’t do it anymore, doesn’t meet the efficiency targets our rep said, Keston are the only ones now, which is basically an ideal logic+

They do converts a single to twin

Had this conversation with the baxi commercial rep last week. He said the same to me.

That’s plume displacement not twin flue

Look before you comment pg8

But I’ve just asked waiting for a response

Ah apologies, not all the pdf loaded on my tablet first time, I see it all now, all the different variants of flue types, the bottom of each page is dated 2011 I see.

Please post when you get your response

still available

That only goes upto the 33kw. They don’t do it for the light commercial setup.

Who said about commercial or over 33kw op existing boiler is 30kw ???

As for if you want to go over 33kw more than one boiler into a llh sorted

No idea mate as I do not fit Baxi. Hence I called the commecial rep and he said that they don’t do anything with a twin flue.

No idea mate as I do not fit Baxi. Hence I called the commecial rep and he said that they don’t do anything with a twin flue.

Yea commercially they don’t

Reply to Balcony flue kit across a passgeway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock