Search the forum,

Discuss back on the hunt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Due to being let down by our local gas engineer, we are looking for a commercial gas engineer with module to service boilers ideally in or around the Leeds area. The job is a new energy centre in leeds which has 3 Ideal Imax 560kw boilers as backup for a 200kw biomass boiler. The gas boilers need to be checked once a month and serviced annually. We also require the engineer to be available for call out work.
We will pay an agreed monthly retainer for 1 site visit and the annual services, call outs will be paid as and when on an agreed rate.
If you are interested please pm me for more details or my mobile number is 07940733789

cheers - Wayne (Pennine Biomass Ltd)

if you dont mind which side of leeds ?

manchester / sheffield side or york / futher north side

Is that the new building with the grass growing on it? If so, it's 10mins from me.
Shame I haven't got commercial!

Is that the new building with the grass growing on it? If so, it's 10mins from me.
Shame I haven't got commercial!

Maybe a chance to shadow now and then? Would mean joining croppie in the other bar though.

Last edited:
no its not the one with the grass on, although that is a waste energy centre that we have been asked to look at. Our centre is just near Elland Rd football ground

Will get the boss to give you a ring tomorrow if that's ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back on the hunt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
The problem is, my ideal boiler logic heat h15 keeps on burning (igniting flame icon on) all the time, all day long, regardless of the programmed on off schedule for both heating and hot water. when we have the heating turned off from the thermostat programmer (danfoss tp9000ma-si), i.e frosted...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the owner of this boiler is now caught firmly between "not us", "not us" and "not us" - nobody will take responsibility, and just calls into question...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger split after 10 years. The old boiler had a pressure gauge on the fascia but this new model is not fitted with one. After it was all fitted I queried...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic Regular Gas Boiler (Gravity Fed System) new boiler and it was installed by a British Gas engineer recently, as I wanted a Gas Safe certificate with this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock