Search the forum,

Discuss Aye aye - new plumber based in Devon : ) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Newly qualified plumber CnG level 2 here. Based in Devon. Ive been handy manning since last June and am now building up my plumbing skills in the real world!

Being in my mid 50's this is a bit of a leap of faith but I'm feeling positive about it all. Have done my own plumbing in the past - simple things like changing seized stop cocks, replacing broken baths for myself, and more recently swapping out indirect cylinders, about a million dripping taps and cistern syphons(!) and leak fixing.

If any Devon plumbers need help with lightening their load feel free to contact me!

Hi, Newly qualified plumber CnG level 2 here. Based in Devon. Ive been handy manning since last June and am now building up my plumbing skills in the real world!

Being in my mid 50's this is a bit of a leap of faith but I'm feeling positive about it all. Have done my own plumbing in the past - simple things like changing seized stop cocks, replacing broken baths for myself, and more recently swapping out indirect cylinders, about a million dripping taps and cistern syphons(!) and leak fixing.

If any Devon plumbers need help with lightening their load feel free to contact me!
Hey mate what course have you done? I just completed my level 2 diploma and am doing jobs locally also, exeter area.

Level 2 @ barkwells - no nvq. Have you found work self employed or do you have an employer?
Oh great, it's scary but go for it. I got lots of jobs through friends etc, through my current job taxi driving, and through a local I know who owns lots of property. I'm going alone over the next year, and you?

hello and welcome

Oh great, it's scary but go for it. I got lots of jobs through friends etc, through my current job taxi driving, and through a local I know who owns lots of property. I'm going alone over the next year, and you?

Going it alone at the mo - been handymanning since June so getting spin-off jobs from that and more coming in : ) but I'd like to spend some time with an experienced plumber as I still have lots of 'real world' learning to do : )

Level 2 @ barkwells - no nvq. Have you found work self employed or do you have an employer?
You do realise that without an NVQ you are not classed as a qualified plumber don’t you !
[automerge]1603791008[/automerge]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that doesn’t mean you are a qualified plumber !

Reply to Aye aye - new plumber based in Devon : ) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock