Search the forum,

Discuss Auto air vent tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Real help on isars

Attachments

• m59EiVpjiw6ERtXmXrjUOjQ.jpg
    m59EiVpjiw6ERtXmXrjUOjQ.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:
I want one! Dunno if I'd ever actually use it but I want one!

I concur ace little tool. Anyone got any other useful little tools like this that make a job easier

Wouldn't you risk just unscrewing the top half out of the base of the auto vent or is that the purpose!?

Handy tool when space is an issue,

I bought one after having to change one in an Isar which was a b/7c#. Have not had to use it to date, but if buying it makes that job easier or means I never end up changing one again then either way it's worth the money.

taling about handy tools, I did my own tap head puller, on pegler taps that were quiet old when I was on a local ha maintenance I often struggled to get the heads off to open the body, ok if you just want to change the washer because you could get a wrench there just about with the tap open , but if the gland was leaking this was brilliant! and saved me hours!! it was made out of a nut and bold with 2 7" nails welded on and a split pin, it was brilliant!

taling about handy tools, I did my own tap head puller, on pegler taps that were quiet old when I was on a local ha maintenance I often struggled to get the heads off to open the body, ok if you just want to change the washer because you could get a wrench there just about with the tap open , but if the gland was leaking this was brilliant! and saved me hours!! it was made out of a nut and bold with 2 7" nails welded on and a split pin, it was brilliant!

took me ages other day to prise heads off basin taps any pic of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Auto air vent tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock