Search the forum,
  • Thread starter priorityuk
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 3K

Discuss Atl gone bust? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

priorityuk

Hi there, I'm in the same boat, and now I'm hearing atl Southampton have gone bust and a company called err have taken over but don't have me on record my agreement was with atl so now i want to get out off it. so now I'm still paying the cdf loan and getting nothing but thinking off cancelling my direct debit. has anyone cancelled theres and whats happened?. please help any info would be great.

Hi there priorityuk and welcome to the forum, im not quite sure what atl is but maybe some of the other guys may know,

ERR don't appear to be that bad and their communication is much better than OLCI.
I was with OLCI until ERR took them over.
OLCI didn't keep any records of the modules and exams that I passed so I have to attend the ERR Wolverhampton centre for another 10 days to go over stuff that I've already done but at least then I can have my portfolio submitted and I might, just might, be able to take my ACS exam.
My advice would be to keep with ERR until you know for definite that it's not going in the direction you want, and then, after talking to them because they are quite agreeable, cancel your direct debit if you feel you need to.
Good luck with whichever path you choose

Ok cheers for the advice. So has anyone else done there training with atl Southampton ?

Ok cheers for the advice. So has anyone else done there training with atl Southampton ?
having done the ERR training i find it amusing the trainers wear logo'd shirts that have ATL / ERR / T4TS logos all on the same shirt....
If you are paying through a loan company and you keep up your payments then if they have gone bust then you will have some credit come back. If you cancel you may lose everything yopu have paid in. Give it a go at a training centre 1st.

having done the ERR training i find it amusing the trainers wear logo'd shirts that have ATL / ERR / T4TS logos all on the same shirt....
If you are paying through a loan company and you keep up your payments then if they have gone bust then you will have some credit come back. If you cancel you may lose everything yopu have paid in. Give it a go at a training centre 1st.
iv kept my payments up to the loan company. so what would be the next step for me? as i signed the agreement with ATL so i would like to get out of it as they've broke the promise so what should be the next thing for me to do?

Hi
look, i am no expert but i would start as follows:
- get your credit agreement and check all the small print, the stuff that no-one ever reads! Call the company related to that agreement.
- look up threads here related to T4TS (train for trade skills) and some ops who have posted there may be able to assist as there has been a lot of pain there.
- look at the OLCI sticky on the front page, maybe something there
Good luck, Andy

Hi
look, i am no expert but i would start as follows:
- get your credit agreement and check all the small print, the stuff that no-one ever reads! Call the company related to that agreement.
- look up threads here related to T4TS (train for trade skills) and some ops who have posted there may be able to assist as there has been a lot of pain there.
- look at the OLCI sticky on the front page, maybe something there
Good luck, Andy
Ok great Thankyou very much for your help Andy.

Hi Robert,

It sounds like we're in the same boat. I did my 10 days gas training with OLCI and it's taken me years to get my portfolio together. Have you been told you have to do your gas training again before you can progress to ACS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atl gone bust? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations? Here's my problem: I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock