Scott_D

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Fitted my first ATAG this week
An Economiser 35 combi with the one controller

Anyone else fitting them?

Not domestics but fitted a few commercials very good in my opinion same as viessman tbh in quality

I was impressed. They seem well made

My boiler of choice!
Been fitting them for years and not had a problem yet. Well I did have a blocked pressure sensor once on a a325ec.
Delivery allways good and on time.
Good solid well designed and made boiler

Are you fitting the new ones? IC IR and IS

You have to buy direct from the manufacturer
To set up an account you need to have a meet your area rep

Give them my name if you set up an account and I get free One controller :wink_smile:

Not fitted one yet, but I am a service agent for them, and fully van stocked!

One massive plus point , the punter can't buy them and can never find out how much the installer pays , its very tempting to try them .

Do you get many faults? Any common issues?

They seem to be reliable, ive been an agent for them for about 3 months and haven't done a repair yet!! Lol, so I can't comment on that, but I will be removing my 3 year old Logic+ and replacing it with a Atag IC economiser after Xmas!

I fitted a A325EC in my house couple of years ago not even looked at it since runs very quite and so far reliable, went on there course in Sussex think there under Ariston now.

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem to be reliable, ive been an agent for them for about 3 months and haven't done a repair yet!! Lol, so I can't comment on that, but I will be removing my 3 year old Logic+ and replacing it with a Atag IC economiser after Xmas!

How did you get the job if you don't install them?

Can you buy parts from usual places ?
Never come across a domestic one yet.
I like the idea though, the idea that you buy direct. I think it will catch on if the quality is there

Do you get many faults? Any common issues?

Ive had a faulty diverter valve from new(a325ec) and a replacement was sent out next day no question.
A blocked pressure sensor, easily sorted and not manufactures fault.
Nothing on the new ones except topping up pressure.

you can buy atag from plumb centre just done a search and price comes up do you gt e abetter discount if you goi through atag ?

Its different boilers. Atag commercial through plumb and new domestic direct

When I got mine ordered and payed on my "Graham" account and brought it home from Atag when I did my training there, seem to recall it was cheaper than buying it direct from them, also saved delivery charge that Grahams would have incurred and passed on to me.
The biggest attraction apart from curiosity about them was the built in cold main temp rise via flue gas heat exchanger , claims to be the most efficient combi on the market at the time.
Also link up to solar seamlessly in fact they are specifically designed for solar

They don't sell any domestic boilers to suppliers only direct to installers

The 325 is a commercial boiler so you can pick it up anywhere fyi hope you have your commercial tickets if you installed it ;)

You can but Atag EC325ECX on line Disconect heating for example sell them. You sure its commercial?

well that's interesting first i knew of that was never mentioned before or my Atag course and they checked me and my colleague card to make sure we were gas safe before we started so am a official repair engineer on a domestic ticket so cant repair them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock