Search the forum,

Discuss Atag 203c heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi. I have been to this boiler today which said it needed the pressure topping up. Did it and called out again 3hrs later.

Topped up again and watched the condensate and it drips often when cold.

Anyone else had experience of these heat cells leaking.

Cheers

Hi. I have been to this boiler today which said it needed the pressure topping up. Did it and called out again 3hrs later.

Topped up again and watched the condensate and it drips often when cold.

Anyone else had experience of these heat cells leaking.

Cheers
Nope but heard they can do. Let me m ow how you get on.

10 year warranty on hex isnt there?

atag commercial 1268 546700

This is on the Wolseley site

18B7F4D5-747A-4FB3-A203-454739FECF01.png

Reply to Atag 203c heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock