Search the forum,

Discuss Aspen Petrol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have you come across this fuel? About £18 per Gallon, but before you start to think that is expensive, check it out. Ideal for engines on garden machinery or boats and will not absorb water or deteriorate for years. Can be left in the carb. No fumes or smoke virtually, which is better on your health and very pleasant when holding hedge cutters. How much fuel do you use in one year on your petrol hedge cutters or lawnmower etc, for example? Much of problems with machinery is caused by ordinary petrol causing damage.
Aspen Fuel :: Home
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aspen Petrol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hello all, I hope I've come to the right place for some guidance and advice on some plumbing work done? If not a pointer to somewhere more suitable would be a great help; otherwise please read on; Between October 2015 and January 2016 we paid for the services of a plumber to correct a number...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock