Search the forum,

Discuss Ariston MicroGenus 28 HE MFFI heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aahha

Hi please help as we have been having this problem for a month now and 2 engineers tried to fix but couldnt, Here is the problem description
HOT WATER WORKS PERFECTLY
CENTRAL HEATING CUTS OFF WHEN THE WATER TAP TURNS ON BUT THEN AGAIN IF YOU TURN THE HOT WATER TAP ON AFTER A WHILE HEATING LIGHT COMES ON BUT THEN GIVES AN ERROR E06 THEN RESETS AND THEN START.
Please help as we have tried contacting British Gas but they are too busy and we dont have any cover. All replies will be appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston MicroGenus 28 HE MFFI heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock