Search the forum,

Discuss ariston eurocmobi a/23 mffi Pump running no power to anything. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newagegasman

I have this problem with the above boiler, i have changed the pump flow switch, the right hand pcb and the Flow thermistor above the pump. I have tested everything for power the fan etc but nothing. The only thing i can think i can be is the left hand pcb which controls all the thermistor side is gone. i have no lights on the left hand side whatsoever. any other gas engineers out there had this problem and can help. cause the left hand pcb is 110 pound but its the only thing i can think it can be. any help would be appreciated. quite expericed in ideal boilers if you wanna trade info. cheers

hi, please forward your gas safe details to either redsaw or gasman. Pass a little test and you can gain access to the gas safe only forum. You/we can not discuss things like fixing specific boiler faults in the open forum.

welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston eurocmobi a/23 mffi Pump running no power to anything. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is holding water pressure fine, the pump runs and seems to have a bit of force behind it and I have replaced the pressure sensor but the problem persists...
Replies
Views
Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the power was switched back on around 20 minutes later I heard the shower running . It seems to be stuck in comissioning mode. So Ive turned off the power to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock