Search the forum,

Discuss Ariston Boiler Insufficient Pressure Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone.

First posting but hope someone can throw some light on the problems we are having. We have an Ariston Boiler fitted which over the last 5 to 6 weeks intermittently fails to fire up when called.

Fault codes are 103 and 104.

Pressure has needed topping up but not all the time. Usually works in the morning and fails most often in the evening. Sometimes use of the reset button cures the problem but not always.

Problem started when kitchen radiator developed a leak - solved this with a new washer.

Can anyone help suggest anything I might try to identify what the problem is?

Thanks

Any leaks on your system/ outside pipes dripping

How often is it needing re pressure , once a fortnight or month is usual , once a week annoying and needs locating. Look at blow off outside, check around boiker casing and all raduator valves, blanks and all visible pipework and joints.
Does it happen when cold or when hot or both, let us know
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Ariston Boiler Insufficient Pressure Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock