Search the forum,

Discuss Are there any non-condensing Gas, Wall hung Combi Boilers still made? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
As per title.
Anyone know of any?

No best bet is eBay

Go on , I have to ask lol
Oh it's a dia situation indeed.
I'm changing one in a school annex.
It is in a stock room, bang in the centre of the Building.
The current one was 2002 so non-condensing.
The Building has a flat asphalt roof, (no roof space).
The run to the nearest drain is through walls, round corners and a pain in the butt.
It just entered my head that it's a Commercial Building and that would be the easy way around the problem.

No wonder there is a bucket of every part this Boiler has got in that room. The last company who looked after it must have been desperate to keep it alive.
It's like Triggers Brush.
The only thing from 2002 is the case.

Size ?

Well it's a regular School so that's partly it because they're one of my Commercial Customers. This is just a Combi in an annex though and I get the imp that others have clocked this and thought it easier to fix it......again.......and again!

Reply to Are there any non-condensing Gas, Wall hung Combi Boilers still made? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock