Search the forum,

Discuss april 09 gas installer lies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

hi today ive read the april 09 gas installer the second time,
and the page on ,big change, about the awareness campaign.
has any one sent letters in
all those words for what two ads

where the money going

stand up a shout or sit on your cajones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to april 09 gas installer lies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
So I've got a gas pipe in my kitchen, but due to a miscommunication on my part it's got the wrong fitting for the cooker I intend to buy. It's got a nut on the end, and is facing upwards, whereas I need a bayonet, and if I understand correctly, those should always face downwards so the rubber...
Replies
Views
Hello - I would appreciate your help on the question of whether I need a 2nd gas meter. At present I have a U6 meter serving a WB combi 28kw, a gas hob 8kw (downstairs) and a 49 yr old Glow-worm boiler (14kw) (upstairs). The Glow-worm boiler has finally packed up and has been disconnected as it...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hello. Thank you in advance for any advice. It is much appreciated. I am interested in converting our home from oil central heating to a gas combi-boiler. Background/Existing house system: We had a gas supplier promotion slipped through our letterbox saying that gas is available on our street...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock