Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship/Work Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billy321

Hi i am currently seeking employment in the plumbing industry, i currently work in an office but have had a desire to get into the trade for a long time now as my dad was a plumber years ago but i always felt i was to old to get into the trade but i am now finally trying to get into the trade but im finding it hard to find apprenticeships for myself. I have just turned 25 so maybe this is why but i just want that chance to get into the trade and start kicking on with my future. I am willing to pay for my own courses if need be i just want to find an employer that would be willing to take me on and give me that chance.

I live in essex so if anybody that comes on here knows of any apprenticeships going or would be willing to give me a chance than get back to me please as it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship/Work Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock