Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship Wanted (burnley) willing to travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuafisk1996

Hello there my name is Joshua Fisk I am 17 years old . I am currently at Accrington And Rossendale College half way through my level 1 cource . I am a passionate fast learner willing to learn and aquire new skills to acomplish any required job task . I would be willing to travel by bus as i have nearly finished my driving lessons ready for my test . I have learnt at lot from college so far i can hang a radiators using copper pipe or mild steel i can do a number of hard bends with copper or mild steel such as offsets passovers and many more . I can fit baths toilets hand basins and lots of other tasks . I will be going onto level 2 once i have passed my level 1 which i have nearly finished in july . I am good with customers and talking to people as i work in my mums sandwich shop on my days of from college and work at a garden centre at weekends which i enjoy talking to people and helping them find what they are looking for . I am looking for an Apprenticeship or some kind of work experience with a qualified plumber please dont hesitate to contact me for a cv on - 07977987479 or by email - [email protected]
or if you know any one who wants and apprentice or know any companys who offer apprenticships help would be much appreciated i have tried a lot of companys but no luck so far .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Wanted (burnley) willing to travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to being busy with general plumbing and bathrooms. One question that i have is, when checking working pressure on a boiler with a zero governor what sort...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock