Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice wanted in Chichester West Sussex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small plumbing and building company needs a trainee. Would suit absolute beginner and full training given in all aspects of plumbing and building. Immediate start.
PM me for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice wanted in Chichester West Sussex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Scott Jenkins Water Softeners Ltd is a fast growing family run business that covers all aspects of Water Softeners and Drinking Water Systems. Working in both domestic households and commercial businesses, located in and around East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, and Kent. You’ll need...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock