Search the forum,

Discuss app invoicing ... not sure where to post this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi I was wondering if anyone is using any of the apps for invoicing.
Being a one man band, I want something that's not going to take me a month to learn how to use!

I tried Gas Engineer Software but found it confusing - like putting up IKEAb shelves lol without the instructions. Kind of work p works but always a few screws left over. Not sure I want to carry on.
I see there's a new one... Powered now. Anyone tried that?

Any other tips?!

Put Invoicing app in the little White advanced search box (top right corner of page).

I'm currently using invoice2go. It's been very good. But I'm moving next month onto quick books, on the advice from my accountant. It's cloud based, so anything I do, my accountant gets too.
For receipts, like fuel etc. You open the app and take a picture. Then put in the ammount paid and what it was for. It automatically imports your bank statements amd has a section for payroll if needed.
It's going to cost me ÂŁ10 a month subscription. But my accountant is reducing my cost for doing the vat and year end!

Strangely I am on with this at the minute , gone through most of them , expert trades , master gas , van cert , gas engineer , etc etc ,all good but they dont suit me for one reason or another .
i downloaded of the app store "invoice simple" or it maybe "simply invoice last night , just need a little longer with it but I think its the one for me ( one man band )

I'm currently using invoice2go. It's been very good. But I'm moving next month onto quick books, on the advice from my accountant. It's cloud based, so anything I do, my accountant gets too.
For receipts, like fuel etc. You open the app and take a picture. Then put in the ammount paid and what it was for. It automatically imports your bank statements amd has a section for payroll if needed.
It's going to cost me ÂŁ10 a month subscription. But my accountant is reducing my cost for doing the vat and year end!
m
Invoice to go is wicked. Think they do a freebie trial

m
Invoice to go is wicked. Think they do a freebie trial

Freebee is only a few invoices. But after that it's a yearly subscription. Been using it for 4 years with only a few niggles. It won't do CIS deductions, and if you need to do a different vat rate, like 5% for certain older properties. It changes all previous invoices to that!
But all in I would recommend it.

I use gas engineer software have been for a couple of year after initial software bugs it now works very well do my service LGSC, Warning notices and invoicing on it and use quickbooks non live version for recording paying suppliers, fuel etc then at tax returns just add my income to quickbooks and it does my P&L calculations for tax return

I do need a printer for iPhone fairly small and preferably portable for printing out warning notices as GS say capturing customer signature and email alone is not acceptable need to print out as well, which is understandable

Gas ENgineer Software is easy!

I found it a bit confusing.... couldn't go back and sort out the invoice numbering- can't find a list of the jobs in number order, on tablet, seem to have a job sheet for every job which seems to duplicate... and I guess it's the type of you do.... for CP12's it's probably easier. Another thing I didn't like was having to open a document every time - i like it just in the body of the email - old school lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to app invoicing ... not sure where to post this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock