Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Anyone to help with my dream in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Jpeely

Jpeely New Member

hello everyone thought I give this ago,I’m a fully qualified plumber nvq looking for a gas engineer to help me with my portfolio to complete some tasks.my work can supply me with some of them but I’m looking for repairs and installs really,I’m self funding myself to go on the Bpec gas foundation course at Bolton college or Trafford if they ever get back to me,I’m 100% committed and would like learn from the best and I know you guys are.i carnt tell you how many engineers I’ve had who have said yes I’ll help you heres my number give us a bell and they never answer the phone so the must be one engineer in the south manchester area who was in my shoes and thinking you know what I’ll give that lad a chance and help him with his dream.

I live in Altrincham,let me know thanks everyone

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Good luck on your adventure mate.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. gmartine

gmartine GSR

Probably the most frequent request here from those looking to get qualified. As with private coarse providers if you really want assistance with your portfolio and quickly offer to pay, perhaps unfortunate but true.

4. Jpeely

Jpeely New Member

Thankyou my adventure starts now I will get there I’m thinking positive thoughts and some one will help me achieve this portfolio even if I have camp outside there house until they say yes

• Funny Funny x 1