Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Anyone recognise this shower threaded waste drain? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. robinsmith30

robinsmith30 New Member

Hi guys,

We have a shower that has worked for 12 years, but over zealous cleaning resulting in breaking the threaded waste drain, so looking to find a replacement.

Does anyone recognise the make of the one shown so I can fit a replacement to solve the leak?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or, is it possible to get a generic threaded 450mm replacement?
    [​IMG]

Any advice appreciated.

Kind regards,

Robin

Shower Waste 2.PNG

Shower Waste 3.PNG

Shower Waste 1.PNG

2. Craig Watson

Craig Watson Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

3. robinsmith30

robinsmith30 New Member

Thank you Craig. Although not identical that looks close enough to be worth a try. I'll order it, and report back if it fits!

4. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Pop into a proper plumbers merchant. After 12 years I think you’ll be lucky though sorry

5. Craig Watson

Craig Watson Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Your welcome, after further research on Google I'm 99% confident it's the correct one.

6. bogrodder

bogrodder Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Wow, your shower must be enormous and some serious flow rate to have a 1150mm diameter waste. Do you have to keep hold of a handle somewhere, so you don’t fall in?

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. robinsmith30

robinsmith30 New Member

I laughed out loud when I read this. Of course I meant 115mm. Rather embarrassed as I got a A in A-level maths, but clearly an F in common sense ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

Join the club Robin :eek:

9. EvilDrPorkChop

EvilDrPorkChop New Member

That's a Matki shower waste. If you ring them up they are usually very helpful and you can order over the phone.