Search the forum,

Discuss anyone know of any good renewables installers magazines/blogs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosie @ CAT

Hi,

I'm interested in reading up on renewables and would like to know where's best to look - magazines, websites, blogs etc...

In particular for Biomass and Solar PV...

Any comments much appreciated :)

Rosie

Hi Rosie,
I'd have thought you aren't short of renewables reading material at CAT? :D

we like to keep up to date with what's happning in the trade publications too tho, so we have to know where to look...

Heat pumps today and Renewable energy installer are two that I read, If you sign up online they send them out for free.

@markfxy - thanks for the recommendations, will definitely check them out!

@dancinplumba - really glad you enjoyed your time here, so what brought you to CAT? Did you do an installers course? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone know of any good renewables installers magazines/blogs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot water tank (cold tank in loft), but the hot water tank died 18 years ago. At that time we fitted a smaller 117litre tank and went for fitting electric...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock