Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Anyone interested in 2 or 3 night's plumbing work in Manchester? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber

Commercial plumbing work: Working hours are 22:30 to 10:00 at the Trafford Centre - starting either next Sunday 11th or Monday 12th for 2 or 3 nights.

If interested please PM me.
    Cheers Jim

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

I will ask some of my old crew do,they need cards etc, what sort of stuff...copper metal hvac ? High up or ground level , labour only ?

3. Jim Goodenough

Jim Goodenough Plumber

Will update asap Rob.

4. Rob Foster

If you want some fellas you need to work fast,all bar 1 of my boys are at Hinckley Point in somewhere near Bristol for next 4 years
    Rob Foster aka centralheatking

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

At the power station ?

6. Rob Foster

Of course they all started at camel lairds at Birkenhead and did someboats at barrow, so who do you get to,join serious pipes full of hot sodium and high pressure steam etc the one in Cumbria is stuffed, but also we do the odd diesel local generation set up .just the fuel lines , there you go you asked , most of my drinking pals are are at sellafiekd mon 2 Friday taking the stupid thing apart Rob Foster
    centralheatking

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018