Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone a member? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something else to pay out for, what is QCF structure at level 3?

The QCF structure is the same at all levels

award, cert, diploma based on the 'depth' of the course or 'credits' as they call it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone a member? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
Has anyone if this flush valve using the handle instead of the button? Are they good?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock