Search the forum,

Discuss Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in argyle and live on toads and frogs. I would love a Worcester green-star in my house !

Everyone will have this need for GAS soon as Russia will turn gas off

Thanks for that Safe, just when I thought I was in for a nice Friday you go and spoil it, I am out hugging trees today with a chainsaw, lots a trees in Scotland and the we are coming for them... always with those negative ways..:74:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one happy . I hope your wrong safegas as weve only recently recieved gas in scotland last week . We still use copper baths , coal fires with backboilers and coal fires in bedrooms. It would be a shame to go back to this eh.

Everyone will have this need for GAS soon as Russia will turn gas off

Safe,

Its not as simple as that, if Russia turns off the gas, they have no income, even Putin is not as daft as that, Russia ain't got much more than Gas, you need
to go and visit Russia if you can, its an eye opener.

Last edited by a moderator:
My new range of atomic combi boilers will eliminate the gas issue.

AW,

Worcester will be the first out with an Nuclear boiler, be about ÂŁ100 more than the CDi only from B & Q... , BTW GSR
will be phased out then, just bolt it to the wall and turn on, anyone can install them, 30 year half life, see you and me out AW.

Just don't sound right " AW Atomic Boilers " made in the West Midlands

Safe,

Its not as simple as that, if Russia turns off the gas, they have no income, even Putin is not as daft as that, Russia ain't got much more than Gas, you need
to go and visit Russia if you can, its an eye opener.

Have you not heard that Russia is to sign a 30years contract with China ?

Last edited:
My new range of atomic combi boilers will eliminate the gas issue.

Hate to think what the cost for a ticket to work on one of those would be!

stand back I'm just going to change a rod.......it could get a bit warm!!

I'm with happy flyer.

The vast majority of boilers made by WB are top end boilers in their range - in my opinion they are usually in the top 2 the other being a Vaillant. I'd only say that on here though.

The after care in Northern Ireland is very good, the engineers are decent guys who will pull you out and depending when the break down is phoned through are usually fairly quick at dealing with the issues.

Here the out of warranty calls require a deposit of ÂŁ250, but if you have multiple part failure then it is all covered for this price. Vokera do a similar thing - and if the customer can't get you and pays this deposit to be told he his pressure had dropped then there is no refund - before anyone says - he had been shown every year during the service how to top up the pressure!!!

I also like others try my best not to fit a WB, because I too think this accredited installers extra warranty is a joke. Worcester won't let me become one of these guys because "they had too many come on 4 years ago and they already are issuing too many 7 year warranties here". So for the same boiler if Dorothy is getting 3 quotes I will be offering a 5 year warranty and someone could be coming in with a 7 for similar money.

So as far as I'm concerned when i'm asked on the street, Vaillant are a better combi boiler, more reliable according to recent Which? Reports (a play on words this bit as they were more reliable until the most recent report Which? did which has the WB more reliable), have better after sales, can get parts easier for and didn't have a fan issue like WB did on their most common Junior Greenstar a few years ago.

I reckon you'd still get daft complaints, like it smells when I put it on and the hot water takes age to come through.

I reckon you'd still get daft complaints, like it smells when I put it on and the hot water takes age to come through.

gc.jpg GSR smell detector tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock