Search the forum,

Discuss Any plumbers on here covering London W2? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add a couple of pumps to a flat to boost mains and gravity flows.

Or, ideally, to go for a fully pressurised system involving a Challis CB+240 or S-T Flomate MBF 300 supplying a new unvented cylinder.

Access to space is good for both solutions (dedicated timber 'shed' with mains power on roof to hold these items), tho' some floorboard lifting and pipe running obviously required.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any plumbers on here covering London W2? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system https://www.anglianpumping.com/product/mains-pressure-boosting-systems/dab-e-sybox-with-e-sytankon this forum. I understand that this would be a day's job. Please let me...
Replies
Views
Hello. Trying to work out options for my bro's top-floor flat which has truly pants mains pressure and flow. I estimate it (not actually measured, but from my recollection) to be something like 5lpm and well under 1 bar pressure - the kitchen cold is a 'fast trickle' at best, and the CWS takes...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, Thought I'd better come to a forum to get some advice, as to be honest I feel like I'm going a bit crosseyed with the advice so far from plumbers. Basically, I've just bought a 1920's semi detached 3 bed 2 storey 1 bathroom house in London, which amongst several cool period features...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
I have got the builders in to build me a side return extension in a four-bedroom terraced house in South London. It means remodelling the kitchen, putting in a shower room and ... sorting out the plumbing. We have an open vent sealed system with an Ideal Classic LXFF boiler, about 8 years old, a...
Replies
Views
T
C
I have a studio apartment of 500 sqft on the first floor of a 5 floor house in Central London. The building has had one Central heating system which serviced all three apartments. This is now being separated. As this is a studio apartment I will be installing a shower with a large showerhead...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock