Search the forum,

Discuss any oil boiler engineers online at the mo please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrianfs1

help have oil dribbling from bleed screw, the satronic lockout is not on but boiler does nothing.
trianco eurostar eco combi 65

have you an isolation valve on the incoming pipe line? either on the tank in the way of a gate valve or one near the boiler on near the fire valve on the incoming oil line?

Isolate oil supply as bob suggests, remove bleed screw and wrap ptfe around it and replace.More information on boiler not firing required, is it buzzing?

Try resetting overheat thermostat once you've fixed the oil leak. What pressure are you showing on the water side and how heavy is your expansion vessel.

thanx guys for your replys problem solved, i didnt have a leak i was bleeding it and it was just dribbling out, problem with firing was a broken wire at programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any oil boiler engineers online at the mo please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock