Search the forum,

Discuss Any idea who makes this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
IMG_0031.jpg

You could try Altecnic. They do a separate one that you could make fit

I tend to replace the whole pump station though

As above prob best to change the pump station, the fluid looks a bit mucky too!

Thanks guys. Tbh the whole install is a dog.

Pump station recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any idea who makes this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi All, my boiler starts to make some loud noises recently when running (a sound file is attached). A gas engineer will come around sometime next week. In the meantime, appreciate any advices on what could be the cause. Thanks very much!
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from within the radiator, when it heats up and cools down. I have opened the lockshield fully, lowered the boiler pressure from 2.5 bar to just over 1...
Replies
Views
Its leaking into the pan. Hoping to find the make so I can get a new seal. No makers mark anywhere.. Please see attached picture
Replies
Views
The unit underneath has no access to the tap and from measuring, the unit does not even go as back as where the tap is. The pipework is a mess. I think the only solution is to remove the sink as I don't think my tapex kit will get to the tap bolts from cutting from the bottom with my multitool...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock