Search the forum,

Discuss Any guesses which (Northern Ireland) plumber company this might be?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'll try to keep it short:

Back in 2014 we had an electrical company from Northern Ireland do some work for us in the Luton and Bedford areas of England. I don't remember their name (hence the question), all I know is they used to come to the area SEVERAL weeks in a row in the summer and they used to stay at Stockwood Hotel in Luton.

You can keep posting the same post in every sub forum but doubt if it will help however you will get banned for spamming! :eek:

You can keep posting the same post in every sub forum but doubt if it will help however you will get banned for spamming! :eek:

Ugh I hope not.

I only posted in this sub forum as well because it's more active than the other one.....maybe I should delete my other post.

Ugh I hope not.

I only posted in this sub forum as well because it's more active than the other one...maybe I should delete my other post.
Doubt if you can, leave it for a mod to do later.

I'll try to keep it short:

Back in 2014 we had an electrical company from Northern Ireland do some work for us in the Luton and Bedford areas of England. I don't remember their name (hence the question), all I know is they used to come to the area SEVERAL weeks in a row in the summer and they used to stay at Stockwood Hotel in Luton.

Why?

Cleaned

So I've looked at a list of Belfast plumbing companies on Google and these are the ones whose names ring a bit a of a bell; any guesses which one it might be:

PMG Plumbing
CHS Belfast
Precision Plumbing Belfast
Paul Darby Plumbing and Heating
Paul Curran Plumbing and Heating
Hynes Plumbing and Heating
J Maxwell Plumbing
RJS Patterson
Neil Gillespie Plumbing and Heating
BSS Industrial
A and M Plumbing Services
Tayor & Boyd
TKI

So I've looked at a list of Belfast plumbing companies on Google and these are the ones whose names ring a bit a of a bell; any guesses which one it might be:

PMG Plumbing
CHS Belfast
J Maxwell Plumbing
RJS Patterson
BSS Industrial
Tayor & Boyd
TKI

Seriously?

More like a needle in a haystack mate, don`t think there are that many members from NI here tbh, a few I know of but not many.
I`d start ringing around if it`s that important to you.
Good luck.

Last edited:
I am from NI, but no idea how I can help.
There are numerous plumbing companies here, just like in rest of U.K.

Excuse me!
Seems like you are asking the impossible from the forum, I`ve said my pennies worth and that is the end of the road for me, I`m out is a term we use.
Really starting to wonder if you are for real tbh.

You've been moaning about it since your first post.
Of course it's a far-fetched question....I'm just giving it a try....so no need to be a drama queen about it.

PMG Plumbing
CHS Belfast
J Maxwell Plumbing
RJS Patterson
BSS Industrial
Tayor & Boyd
Plumber Tooting
TKI

Where did you get this list from.

Reply to Any guesses which (Northern Ireland) plumber company this might be?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock