Search the forum,

Discuss Any ex OLCI Employees About, Help required if Possible in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dunny2282

Completed my NVQ 2 6189 Plumbing and Heating in Birmingham back in March this year, had Charlie Streek assess me and we completed my onsite Portfolio. as far as I am aware he sent it off to be internally verified. Ever since then I haven't heard anything at all.

Now I know that OLCI went down the pipe and ERR have stepped in. ERR have informed me that they are unable retrieve my Records from OLCI. Is there any way of finding out whether my portfolio was sent to City and Guilds and If they have issued any Certs?

I have also begun to complete my BPEC Gas portfolio and am also in the dark about that one as well. 8k down the pan and nothing to show for it.

Is there anybody out there that could assist me with this matter? would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try calling C&G.
They may not be able to help. But are very helpful in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any ex OLCI Employees About, Help required if Possible in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer me to work with them but unfortunately I can't get this offer because my college is Birmingham . So I m looking any Registered Gas safe engineer in...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock