Search the forum,

Discuss Anton power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_s

Just ordered an Anton "flowclean plus" from Plumb Center for 650 + VAT. It was either this or a Kamco CF30 which are 775 + VAT if you buy direct and they do come with chemicles but the Anton comes with a magnetic filter to help prevent sludge running back through the system and they both have very similar specs. Sounds like a great buy, can't wait to pick it up. Ordered the pump head connection kit too.

Anton Group - Power Flushing Equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good bit of kit,like the magnetic filter,price quite good too.
Have to do a review for us once you have put it through its paces :)

imho

Hi Mate,

Just a quick question - thinking about the getting the Anton power flushing machine rather than the Kamco - do you recommend it?

Thanks

Jon

Ordered mine yesterday from shoreheat ÂŁ624+vat Used in anger today and I have to say I love it. Used kamco before but I have to say this is so nice to use, set up etc. thanks to anton

My poweflush machine. Good bit of kit. The magnet filter is a bit pants. Weak magnet. Still a nice machine and reasonable cost.

been looking for a power flusher for myself, probably only get used 4-5 times a year max and have been looking at the anton. Its basically a rebadged pro flush (norstrom) junior plus. which has good feedback.

keep us posted on how you get on with it.

My opinion, just buy it. Mine was paid for in two jobs, and even if I only use it a few times a year myself, it's always going to earn from now on.

Used it last week before a boiler change, and the results were amazing. I refilled the system as it was going to be a few days before I could return to do the swap. (bank holiday).

The client said on my return that she almost called me to say not to bother with the new install as the system was better than ever. The rads all heating up properly and the hot water heating in record time.

Eventually I'll get a bigger Nostrom machine as I like the idea of having a more powerful machine, plus I hired Nostroms before I bought this, and they are V. good.

Last edited:
looking at the norstrom sight the 'profesional' has nearly double the flow of the 'junior plus' do we have any idea how much more it costs, I gues it is up around the kamco cf90 region but can't see a price list anywhere.

I have the Fernox machine and am happy with its performance, however my main grumble is the weight - awkward and heavy for someone with back trouble. If someone comes up with a lightweight version I would be very interested. How much does the Anton weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock