Search the forum,

Discuss Android app to replace GIW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,
I used to have GIW on iPhone but changed to android and can't get it on android, all the other apps seem to have bad reviews- any suggestions for an app that does boiler manuals?
Don't need quoting app.
Boiler mate 2.0 looks good but no reviews!
Also how do people remember boiler services, is there an app for that?

Reply to Android app to replace GIW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had never seen or commissioned this boiler before, so I guess he didn't do it in the most efficient way: 1. I've got Google Nest thermostat but it looks to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've previously been helped on here by kind people so I'm tackling my next challenge. We have a GSHP (installed by previous owners) that supplies a buffer tank. That all runs OK. The heating pump and manifold actuators are 'controlled' by three OJ Electronics WLM3s (one master and two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with Viessmann 111w I have a Vicare sensor and app. It goes like this : If I have a boiler in DHW only everything works as it should, but then I switch it to DHW and heating. Temperature in a room is 21 degrees. I set the boiler to come on when the temperature is 17...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock