Search the forum,

Discuss american type fridge freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

P

pauls

has anyone done anything like this a bloke has got a american fridge freezer that produces ice and cold water from an outlet in the door.

i have the adaptor that fits onto the hose coming from the fridge and then fits onto what i thought would be a 22mm straight coupler then run the cold feed in.

however 22mm i slightly to big anyone done anything like this before or know what fitting i will require

The same as Daniel. The one I fitted was to a washing machine valve. Make sure you fit the cartridge somewhere accessible as they have to be changed roughly every 6 months.

cartridge ooops dont have one of them they got the fridge off ebay when i spoke to whirlpool they told me i only needed the adaptor :confused:

spoke to whirlpool all sorted now cheers fellas

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to american type fridge freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Howdy, I am moving my cold water tank in my apartment bathroom and, as space is tight, I want to use a 90-degree elbow immediately after the water outlet at the bottom of the tank. The tank was fitted when the place was built here in Dublin 27 years ago. Here is the tank outlet: This...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
I have recently fitted a thermostatic external mixer shower in my bathroom. The problem is that when it is set to the highest possible temperature its only luke warm at best. The hot water in my house is generated from a combi boiler which should be able to deliver a hot water flowrate of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock