Search the forum,

Discuss alpha cd28c hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a alpha cd28c combi, i recently changed the diverter valve as the tennant had very little hot water and when the hot water tap was running the boiler would stay on telling me its not a blockage in plate heat exchanger and not overheating. it was send the hot water down the heating pipe. I had a look at the diverter valve head and its working fine. Any sloutions? Cheers

Im thinking now if the dv is not pushing the pin all the way home it will send down heating. Has this happenes before?

Take the dhw heat ex out and check before you change anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alpha cd28c hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock