Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha Boiler with 13 Year Guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Evening Gents!
Just seen that Alpha are offering a 13 year guarantee on the E Tec Plus Combi boiler when you fit their Premierpack (Jig and filter combination).

I am all about the longest warranty for the cheapest price....but.....

Well. What is the opinion of Alpha here? I generally fit Ideal, Vaillant, Veissmann and Intergas

Cheers,
J

A warranty is all but worthless if they can’t respond and fix within 2-3 days I think.
That’s where ideal and other cheap brands let themselves down.

A warranty is all but worthless if they can’t respond and fix within 2-3 days I think.
That’s where ideal and other cheap brands let themselves down.
So who have the best breakdown response times? Can any company have good response times in winter?

Reply to Alpha Boiler with 13 Year Guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi Called out to a Alpha Intec 2 with e43 code, reset boiler it fine for a few days then comes back .It had a new gas valve fitted a year ago by Alpha out of warranty now Can anyone help with this thanks BigBobby
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer & Vaillant engineer say one thing, whilst the SGN engineer says another. I do not know how to proceed and would value some informed advice. The rock...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock