Search the forum,

Discuss Allready working as plumber, need certificates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

damo

Hi, ive been working as a plumber for 5 years with my father inlaw. Unfortunatly he is moving away and ive never obtaind a c&g or nvq qualification. Is their anyway I can be assessd and gain a recognised certificate without having to spend weeks/ months on a course. I cant afford to take week days out. I have a portfolia of work ect. Any advice greatly appreciated.

So what you're looking for is a 'double express- super fast, fast track course', (6129 while you wait) the thought makes me cringe.

I think your only option is something like the VIY course, there is normally a link on the top of the page, I did this course last year and I would definatly recommend it - the money is now starting to come in.

Last edited:
you don't need to do 6129 if you have been working in the trade over 5 yrs.

you can do a direct nvq6089 but need to pass all the 6129 theory exams and provide alot of site evidence. if you dont do the full range u wont get it, ie. lead, hot cold CH etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Allready working as plumber, need certificates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock