Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss all level qualified plumbers required in London and Cardiff Centre in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. OC Yan

OC Yan New Member

we currently have existing and new middle size and large size projects in London and Cardiff Center require all level plumbers to join us, to provide new and maintenance. ideally part time will be welcome.

it will be appreciate if you can drop me a pm with a short introduction. we can set up a meeting for chat.

many thanks

Yan

2. Pickwickpick

Pickwickpick Plumber

Might be interested in this, in process of growing my London work as part of plan to move down here permanently (stay with family in London in the mean time when working down here). How do I contact you?

(Mod S) pm normally

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
  3. Pickwickpick

Pickwickpick Plumber

Tried to pm but won't let me, something about @OC Yan@OC Yan privacy settings not allowing it.

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I have tried to PM them also mate. Will let you know if I get a response.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OC Yan

OC Yan New Member

Hi Pickwickpick
    thanks you reply and sorry for the delay. can you sent a email to my personal email address
    [email protected]
    so we can start from there. I will pass you my mobile when I reply your email. so we can take more details on chat for the jobs

thanks

OC