Search the forum,

Discuss Air and ground source heat pump courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BristolPlumbing

I was thinking about broadening my horizons and start looking into doing an air or ground source heat pump course. Anyone know a place in Bristol also if you guys recon its worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air and ground source heat pump courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I have is no longer supported by the manufacture. It’s a Wilo TOP-S25/7.5 Any recommendations would be very welcome.
Replies
Views
J
Hi Can somebody tell me if a standard heat source pump installation uses a pressurized hot water tank? Or will the pressure for the hot water be the same as with my oil boiler and water storage tank (gravity-fed)?
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual service and the engineer commented that the water looked discoloured and that the inhibitor needed replacing?? Is this an easy procedure? I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello All, newbie here. I am building a new home on a spacious plot and considering a ground source heat pump instead of air source. I understand trenches need to be 1.2m deep, 1m wide, and 5m apart. But how level does the overall site have to be? My site is on the side of a hill and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock