Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello all,some advice needed please. I am coming to the end of my Level 2 NVQ and i want to do my gas next, but i think at my college you have to be working with a GasSafe plumber to enrol on this course. Does this sound the norm? Are there other ways of doing my Gas? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks, Lee in Herts

Yeah you need to be working with someone gas safe to do ACS through college. There are the fast track courses which I think sort out a placement for you but these cost a few grand. Not sure exactly about the cost but I'm sure some else will know

thanks for the reply mate. Frustrating because I really want to do this course, but its nigh on impossible to find a GasSafe to help you out. Even offered my services for free!!! Oh well, I keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock