Search the forum,

Discuss ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You can always request a free inspection by gas safe.
Would you be willing to share how much this cost you?

Tad on the high side for London area

This was to install boiler and 6 rads in a two bed maisonette. If his quote would have been higher I would have paid it as I trusted him. I said should I get a Valliant or Worcester boiler and he advised Intergas.

So new system so no too bad then

Hello All
They are the original soffit boards and the fascia is wood covered on upvc cladding which was added later . I intend to replace the soffis and fascia with new upvc ones very soon.
Will this be ok.
Thanks
Peter

Hello All
They are the original soffit boards and the fascia is wood covered on upvc cladding which was added later . I intend to replace the soffis and fascia with new upvc ones very soon.
Will this be ok.
Thanks
Peter

Yes just get them to use some silicon round the flue where they cut there upvc

Thank you
From what has been said There seems to be more issues than I was aware of.
I will see this person again at some point and I now have the information I need to confront him.
Thanks

Reply to ADVICE PLEASE MINIMUM CLEARANCE ON A COMBI FLUE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Vaillant Ecotec combi boiler. The flue pipe extension has started to leak at one of the joints. The internal plastic connection pipe appears to be intact. It still drips when there isn't a demand for the boiler. I've attached some pictures and moved the joint strap to see...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few surveys done and everyone stated the gas supply pipe from the meter to the boiler must be changed from current 15mm to 22mm. The plumber I used said...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 28 year old Valiant Combi Boiler in our Bungalow airing cupboard, where the vertical fan flue goes up into roof. As you can see in photo, we need a firestop plate, A) for fire safety B) Hopefully seal around pipe may stop warm air travelling through gap into roof space, and causing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'ts been a while but its time to call on you guys for some help and payback with a peppering of advice across the forum. I've got your typical ideal classic replacement: side exit flue small high cupboard Etc. I'm looking at regular boiler replacement and would normaly go for a baxi 600...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock