Search the forum,

Discuss Advice for Gas Exams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolico

Hi guys,

I am currently training as a Gas Engineer and have my exams coming up in July and wanted to ask any existing Engineers the form they take.

I am booked in for my CITB End Test, for 2 days, followed by my ACS Assessments for 5 days.

What I really want to know is what I will be tested on in the practical, and any information you can give me about the theory (is it multiple choice, will I need to do calculations/workings out etc, is it open book?)

Many Thanks
Jordan

You will be assessed on your practical knowledge based on what you've been taught. The tests are open book.

look up fluing and the new id/ar setup also there doing alot with flues in voids

Thanks for your reply, but could you give me an example of the sort of things they might ask, in both the practical and theory?

Not really, no. It varies from centre to centre.

Plus if we tell you the answers, or what to concentrate on, how will you have learned and could you honestly deem yourself competent?

Just relax, enjoy the course, listen to the instructor and don't be afraid to ask questions.

But as Shaun says, flues in voids wouldn't hurt...

Gas boilers - flues in voids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice for Gas Exams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock