Search the forum,

Discuss Adding a zone to a combi in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
After the best way to do this.

House in Fulham just had a basement done with underfloor heating. Boiler is vailliant 838. There are 2 zones just for underfloor heating on the ground floor and basement. The top 2 floors are radiators but can only come on when the underfloor heating comes on. No separate controls.

I need a way if there is a way to add another zone for the top 2 floors which are bedrooms. Now the whole house has just been refurbed and so no place for zone valves any where. Would it be only those smart trvs?

Cheers

Didn't take a picture as no point. It is installed in a tiled boxing behind a bath. There is even a filter which is on the pipework to the boiler but to access this you will need to remove the bath and tiles etc. It's nuts!!!

Have look at this bud . Cheers kop

Screenshot_20181025-074822_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181025-074854_Chrome.jpg

Think Shaun has fitted the Drayton wiser bud sure he will be along sometime soon for a review , used the evo once I thought it was a bit of a faf to pair up but maybe that just me? A good internet connection is important cheers kop

Decent little bit of kit only thing you have to watch is your signal strength

Reply to Adding a zone to a combi in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock