Search the forum,

Discuss Acs passed!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys, I just wan't to thank you all for all the help and advice you have given me over the past year. Especially Kirk for all the test papers he emailed me.

Finally I am Going to be GSR. Feels good. I remember being on holiday sitting on a beach having a beer in South Africa 5 yrs ago, hating my job. I was a Chef. So the wife and I decided a career change would be good. And after taking 2 yrs to save money to do a fast trak course, and then getting told not to do one, but to find someone to take me on, and got to college and learn the proper. And to this day now.............It feels SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

:teeth_smile:..good news mutley, just probation to look forward to then
I hope to be posting the same thing a few weeks from now..:icon14:

Beers on me guys!!!!!! VIrtual ones. Everyones avatars can drink on me all night.

Thanks all!!!!

Well done mutely! Great to hear some good news. And you sound really eager! It must've been a struggle to get this far but I'm sure it'll be worth the effort.

a lot of the times i wanted to give up looking for someone, but the wife was so supportive. She encouraged me all the way. So, this is all down to her. Mainly the Good Lord himself though

Well done. Pleased for you and you've got a future to look forward to as well.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

You can pass your acs but you can't find dancing smiley faces?! One step at a time mutely!
:party:

ha ha, I like it applumbing. To be honest, I think I am just being lazy. I don't even know how to get them on my texts. But as you say....one step at a time

Another UKplumbersforumite unleashed on the general public. Congratulations. Look forward to seeing you in the GSR section.

dont go the fast track route it will lead to no where, unless you put in the slog n tears and prepare for dead end leads.lol.
now you can start learning.
well done.:)

hey boy am i chuffed i didn't go the fast track route! I know that it is pretty much impossible to learn this trade in 10weeks. Maybe if you were really practically minded and had done a bit at home or what ever.

As you said, this is where i really start learning. Out there on my own. Luckily i can always call the guy who taught me. And when he is wrong, ask you guys!!!

Well done Mutley! :teeth_smile: I've got mine coming up in a few months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs passed!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock