Search the forum,

Discuss Accumulator or expansion Vessal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gas Engineer
Hi All
Ive been looking at accumulators online and ended up buying a Reflex potable water expansion vessal. I orginally googled for potable water accumulators and had a load of pages open and purchsed what might be the wrong item. Can someone confirm an expansion vessal is not the same as a accumlator or is it the same?

Same

What size ?

That will give you 50l of actual capacity

That’s all an accumulator is a big expansion vessel

Doesn’t it incorporate non return valves
Guess you could add your own

No come in the kit normally an extra with some as it includes a nrv prv and gauge

Long story but i only need to keep pressure stable for 1 short shower first thing in the morning. No real need for storing masses of water as it would not be cost effective to the home owner

Reply to Accumulator or expansion Vessal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it drains very slowly at the start, as if it is clogged or something, and then after a minute or two it drains normally as if something has been dislodged...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock