Search the forum,

Discuss Able Skills Plumbing Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im booked to do the 6129 at weekends starting in April.

I have done a couple of their short courses and was impressed enough to book the 6129 with them despite the 2 hour drive from southampton:eek:

Scud, yet again you are contradicting yourself. On another post, you have said that you are looking to be a plumber and want training. Now you state that you have attended ABLE Skills plumbing training?

Would you care to share why it was so bad here? And why New Career Skills is so good?

yes and its crap best course and company is new career skills

Hi Guys, This is Ableskills seeking clarification on what's crap? Are you implying it's us or new career skills? Or are you implying we are new career skills? To set the record straight if it's the later New Career Skills entered into administration some time ago. However we are still going as strong as ever fulfilling are candidate requirements.

First of all this thread is over 6 years old, the member you questioned is no longer a member and is highly unlikely to answer.

Secondly, while I support the notion of the right of reply I'm also mindful of the fact that your main business is the selling and advertising of your training establishment.

The rules of this forum prohibit you from doing this unless you are a forum sponsor.

If this is a path you wish to explore please click here - [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/sendmessage.php"]Contact Us - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all this thread is over 6 years old, the member you questioned is no longer a member and is highly unlikely to answer.

Secondly, while I support the notion of the right of reply I'm also mindful of the fact that your main business is the selling and advertising of your training establishment.

The rules of this forum prohibit you from doing this unless you are a forum sponsor.

If this is a path you wish to explore please click here - [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/sendmessage.php"]Contact Us - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK[/DLMURL]

Welcome back Croppie:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Able Skills Plumbing Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock