Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss A21 fault on Greenstar Comfort RF in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Paul Rogers

Paul Rogers New Member

Hi
    I have a permanent A21 fault on my Greenstar Comfort RF receiver on my boiler. I am unable to access the settings as it does not respond to any input from the buttons on the panel. My thermostat is showing an A28 fault. My thermostat was not working so I disconnected it from the receiver in the hope of connecting them again, however the faults appeared. I have tried lots of videos and instruction manual, no joy. I am unable to access the installation settings as described in the manual. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19.jpeg

2. CBW1982

CBW1982 GSR Top Contributor!!

Hi Paul,

Looking in the instructions: A21 is no rf signal and a28 is unit is not paired. Have you tried new batteries - good ones not cheap zinc ones? Have you tried the un-pair and re-pair methods described in the instructions?

3. Paul Rogers

Paul Rogers New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried them, no joy. The manual talks about being able to access my installer settings, I can't. Currently the boiler is not responding to any of the buttons at all.
    Paul

4. Paul Rogers

Paul Rogers New Member

correction i have just managed to turn the heat on manually but it still displays the fault

5. CBW1982

CBW1982 GSR Top Contributor!!

Hi Paul,

I’m not entirely sure then,maybe the receiver needs resetting, maybe contact Worcester Bosch?

6. Paul Rogers

Paul Rogers New Member

Thanks for the reply, I think I will have to call them.

• Like Like x 1