Search the forum,

Discuss A random one for a Sunday evening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know anything about electric boilers or electric combi boilers, if such a thing exists?

Yes they do what size ?

Yes they do what size ?
Not sure yet. Got a customer who’s Mum has moved to a property with electric storage heaters that are pants. But the property is all electric and they want to know options. I have never looked into one before so wanted an heads up really. (Don’t want to look stupid when I go around)

Electric thermal store

Have a look at electric heating company

I have fitted a couple H look at the electric heating company this is the 12kw slim Jim did the job they do other units and combis to. Cheers kop

Screenshot_20190302-194504_Photos.jpg

20181024_120541.jpg

Reply to A random one for a Sunday evening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago. Over the last couple of months every so often when it’s turned on the water runs ice cold even if I turn the handle to hottest temp. All other taps...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock