Search the forum,

Discuss £80k per annum Boiler Installation Contract! South England and or Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winworks

We are looking for a heating engineer/company to work on an ongoing boiler installation contract with us covering a radius of around 75 miles.

We are a UK wide supplier of boiler installations on finance packages.

This contract will guarantee at least £52,000 for the year ( at least £1000 paid on invoice every monday ) although you can expect this contract to be in the region of £80,000 for the year.

The installations will be combi-combi / conventional-combi / BBU-combi

We will supply all boilers and materials required for the installations.

This would be a good add-on revenue for an existing business but would also suit a one van setup to work on full time.

75 mile radius of where? South England and Midlands are pretty huge regions! How many installs are you expecting for £1000/week?

it sounds to me like you have got a gov contract maybe the new "warmfront" mt question would be what sort of quality of materials are we talking boiler preference ect

I see were you are coming from but it might be me been too sceptical I can see it ending in tears

hi guys - nothing to do with a government scheme they DO always end in tears! We are a national company that sells/installs 100% on finance packages. We are looking for someone to cover Luton or nearby + 75 miles and also Sheffield or nearby + 75 miles. In regards to how many we would be expecting a week the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday and 2 boiler installs would cover this any more than 2 installs a week for us and it would above the £1000. But the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday upon receipt of an invoice on the friday. Anyone seriously interested?

hi guys - nothing to do with a government scheme they DO always end in tears! We are a national company that sells/installs 100% on finance packages. We are looking for someone to cover Luton or nearby + 75 miles and also Sheffield or nearby + 75 miles. In regards to how many we would be expecting a week the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday and 2 boiler installs would cover this any more than 2 installs a week for us and it would above the £1000. But the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday upon receipt of an invoice on the friday. Anyone seriously interested?

Yes. I am seriously interested. I live in London but well within 75 miles of Luton. Happy to travel 75 the other way as well.

Can you PM me an email address or contact number?

Could we have a few more details about your company, how long you been trading etc. Dont wanna sound sceptical, but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Could we have a few more details about your company, how long you been trading etc. Dont wanna sound sceptical, but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Especially as his geography is **** poor, I never new Luton was the South of England :)

Only south if its below the Thames, anything else is midlands north or that wretched place called Yorkshire (and duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £80k per annum Boiler Installation Contract! South England and or Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler and gravity fed system with a new boiler and unvented cylinder. I got a load of quotes, went for a guy we thought seemed ok and checked that he was...
Replies
Views
H
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE HEATING INSTALLER OF THE YEAR AWARDS The search is on for the UK’s top heating installers as a new industry awards launches to recognise the efforts of leading tradespeople in the sector. The Heating Installer of the Year Awards, sponsored by Continental...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi All Hoping someone can help me. I think its time I start to think about getting my boiler serviced which is a Ariston Combi Boiler A 30 MFFi. I don't have a maintenance plan and would prefer just to have it serviced annually by a trained Engineer. Does anyone have any recommendations on a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi, Sorry for the long post, but I think detailed information will help you in providing maximum input! I live in a 3 bedroom end terraced house, which has a low pressure, gravity fed water system, whereby the water tanks are in the loft on the top floor, and the bathroom is on the same floor...
Replies
Views
Associate
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock