Discuss 18v Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't bother with expensive bits. The boxes of 20 dewalt for a few quid are so cheap they're disposable and the life/cost ratio (cost per screw) is better than expensive bits.

No I don't, I wouldn't dream of holding a dewalt "tool". They're for kids aren't they? ;)

i have the dewalt 18v twinpack just getting used to it impacts a beast think there 4.0 batteries,drill drivers lively but only drilling plugs with it,as for bits Milwaukee are sh8te,wera much better

Milwaukee's bits arn't rated high enough for their own impacts.

Only wera and dewalts black impact range are!

I don't bother with expensive bits. The boxes of 20 dewalt for a few quid are so cheap they're disposable and the life/cost ratio (cost per screw) is better than expensive bits.

No I don't, I wouldn't dream of holding a dewalt "tool". They're for kids aren't they? ;)
but you use there bits????????? i hear your banned from all powertools tb in case you hurt yourself LOL

And yes, I'll use their bits. Reasonably priced and readily available.

Is there just one model of the M12-CD or are they all the same?

I've got this, it's light enough to carry all day and can drill 20mm in masonry.
its worth getting the 4ah batts for it if your budget can stretch, then I've got the 18v combi drill with 3ah for screwing and "soft" drilling.

Oooh, I just got a semi :lol:

oooh, i was going to go for the Maita combi kit, either brushless or not (brushless ahs slightly less upmh) but not though about Milwaikee so ths has thrown a spanner in to the works now. thats a good price from FFX

What to do

What to do

I think I will end up with a Milwaukee fuel 18v set. Its more than I want to pay, but seeing as I don't intend on buying these items again for a fair few years I may as well go with the best ones available at the current time. Just need to hunt down the cheapest place for it now.

I will shop around for you, as i'm a lovely person :D

when you get it makesure to register with the milwaukee heavy duty site for the warrenty.

I think I will end up with a Milwaukee fuel 18v set. Its more than I want to pay, but seeing as I don't intend on buying these items again for a fair few years I may as well go with the best ones available at the current time. Just need to hunt down the cheapest place for it now.

I'm the same let me know if you find a good deal?

Anyone found a good deal on the milwaukee 's???? is the fuel set worth the£100 extra?

I'd go for the fuel kit. But that's cos I'm a PT addict.

Go down to Rex Crystals in wakey and see what they can do. Or have a look at FFX

I'd go for the fuel kit. But that's cos I'm a PT addict.

Go down to Rex Crystals in wakey and see what they can do. Or have a look at FFX

Just had a look at that Rex crystals that's the cheapest I've found yet. It says it come with two battery's but I also says you get a free battery, not sure if that's an extra battery or that is part of the two you get? I'll have to email them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 18v Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back